April 17, 2015

The Outfit: building a wardrobe - capsule inspiration


summer and spring

During the warmer months I've always been into white and blue. They're just my favourite colour combination and if I had to I would gladly wear just those two till the end of times. There's something really fresh and airy in that colour combination and it always reminds me of Greece's blue skies, white houses and turquoise ocean. Perfect for summer!
Although I want to streamline my wardrobe and am currently quite good at controlling myself to NOT buy any more dresses, shoes and oh so cute shorts I love to browse online shops to gather inspiration. And this year it's all about stripes, airy shapes and clean lines. If you want to know where all the pieces above are from simply click here to hop over to my corresponding polyvorecollage.
Upcoming in the 'building a wardrobe'-series: capsule pieces / pieces I want to get / my spring capsule

Lots of Love
Julie