October 24, 2014

The Interior: Anthropologie Wishlist

anthopologie
latte bowls // leather and gold magazine rack // cream and purple ombre blouse // bottle caddy // 
copper desk organizer // textured dark turqoise bowl // ombre glass // textured mint bowl
 
I've put myself on a shopping ban for clothes and anything makeup, so I've been browsing homeware a lot. I don't really need anything at the moment and don't even really want to get anything new, but I enjoy browsing beautiful pinterest boards and homeware shops for inspiration (and early christmas wishes!). Anthropologie always gets me, especially with their beautiful bowls and kitchenware so I wanted to share a few of my favourite items. The bottle caddy is on top of my wishlist as I drink tap water a lot and would love to store it in different sized and shaped bottles in this caddy.

Lots of Love
Julie