October 27, 2014

The Haul: Málaga


As I'm really busy this week I thought I'd just quickly share a few beauty items I bought during my recent trip to Málaga. Being on a trip with three guys made me decide quickly whilst browsing the drug stores and I'm really happy with the products.

My favourite probably is the Dolce & Gabana Perfume in 'Dolce'. This has been on my wishlist for about 7 months now and I finally made the purchase. In Germany this retails at 65€ and I managed to get my hands on it for 31€ in Malaga, so I'm one really happy girl right now. Besides the really adorable packaging I love the scent so much and am so glad I've finally got it.

At KIKO I got some new Infinity Eyshadows for my clics-palette. '258 Mat Yellow' '275 Electric Blue' '257 Metallic Light Copper' and '213 Mat Cocoa' are my picks and I will be sharing a review of the whole palette and my eyeshadows soon. I adore the big range of neutrals that KIKO offers and am also glad that I purchased some brights as well to spice up my eyeshadow game a bit!

I also got the 'Eyes 201' eyeshadow brush. With it's wide angle it fits perfectly into the outer-v of my eye and with this I can create beautiful eyelooks in just a couple of seconds. Really impressed!

This year Essie's autumn limited edition 'dress to kilt' really is on point. I've especially fallen in love with 'fall in line' - a muted muddy green (looks way more muted than in this picture) and 'take it outside' a light cozy grey. Beside dark reds I love muted colours that just look cozy and clean. You will get to see these two on my nails soon in one of my 'The Week's Nail'.

Lots of Love
Julie