September 16, 2013

The Organization: Blog Renovation


For the past weeks I've been working on the design of my blog. And now I'm finally ready and quite proud as I got myself into some HTML.

The biggest change besides from the new look that juliesdreams has is the menue-bar. The navigation is now located at the left side of juliesdreams just above the search-option and the postarchive. You can now easily click on one of the six cathegories and switch between them. 


But there are also subcathegories for the big topics:

Beauty
    The Bag, The Favourite ...
Fashion
    The Covet, The Spring ...
Lifestyle 
    The Interior, The Organization ...

These subcathegories can also be found as labels below each post. So now it's really easy for you to find just what you're looking for. And if you're interested in every kind of post just klick the HOME button or my lovely banner.

 
Lots of Love
Julie