September 17, 2013

The Current Favourite #1


So since I haven't been posting a monthly favourite (lack of time to experiment, lack of rotation in my stash..) on a regular basis I thought I'd start a "Current Favourite" series. It will still be listed under "The Favourite" at my sidebar though. 

Heading into my current favourites now!

The Body Shop Aloe Gentle Facial Wash Sensitive Skin
In the past couple of weeks I've really overthought and rotated my skincareroutine and one of a sudden I've got amazing skin (well at least compared to before..) And I think I owe a lot of that to this great facial wash. I use it at night after a swipe of bioderma to take the majority of my makeup off and to deep cleanse my face. It's a foam texture that doesn't dry out your skin but moisturises it and cleanses it in one. Great for my sensitive and irritated skin and a good addition to my skincare regime.
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Hydration Conditioner
I've also overthought my haircare routine as I had to end this crazy mess that I called hair. After a good cut at the hairsalon I went straight to the drugstore and bought this great conditioner. It enhances my hair with softness, rich colour facets and no down weighing. 

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion
As addition to my new hairroutine I tried out this Blowdry Lotion that I saw on SimoneLovesMakeup's blog  a couple of weeks ago and I'm simply blown away! My normally really downweight hair has a great texture and big volume. You just sprizz a bit at your roots, blow dry and style normally and voilá, big voluminous hair!


Batiste Dry Shampoo Coconut & Exotic Tropical 
And for the lazy days or just "no volume no texture" hair issues I've been loving the coconut scented dryshampoo. Sprizzed on, massaged in at my roots and I'm just back to my big voluminous hair from the day before and noone will ever know..

The Body Shop Coconut Body Mist
Summer, Coconutscent, body mist. Anything more to say? I love the smell of coconuts and haven't found a good perfume yet so I cut a caper when I catched sight of this. Wonderfull smell that stays on all day but isn't annoying, just fresh and summery.
 

What are your current favourites?

Lots of Love
Julie