August 18, 2014

The Empty Products #4: Makeup


I loved the bobbly brush from this P2 Lash Bomb Mascara (about 2€) , but the formula just left me with smudging all around my eyes after just a couple of weeks of using this.. Will be searching for another mascara with a similar brush! I just can't handle big massive mascara wands I think. So this Essence ILOVEEXTREME volume mascara (about 3€) just isn't something for me. Great texture, but just waaaay to extreme.The Clinique High Impact Mascara (19.95€): Love love love this! I've been raving about this mascara for ages now. Enough said! And last but not least the Yves Rocher Radiant Youth Corrector Pen Correction and Radiance (12.95€). You will probably know by now that I really like this concealer. I'm taking this on holiday with me and it just conceals my dark circles quite well and leaves me looking awake and bright!

Lots of Love
Julie