August 4, 2014

The Beauty: Washbag #CampingEdition

When I go on holiday I keep using a minimalized version of my daily skincare routine and just add some sun and holiday proof products. I decant all the big bottles and tubes into small travel sized ones, but for the sake of this picture I'm showing you the original packages.

Face 
TheBodyShop Cleansing Butter to cleanse my skin at night // TheBodyShop Gentle Exfoliator to exoliate my face and my decollete after a long hot day at the beach // TheBodyShop Vitamin C Moisturiser SPF30 to protect my skin from the sun and moisturise it in the morning // Rituals Sensitive Skin Night Cream to sooth my skin at night after a day full of sun // Bioderma to cleanse my face in the morning and to take my eye-makeup off at night right before I cleanse

Body 
TheBodyShop Showergel 'Mango' as mini version, the scent just screams summer! // TheBodyShop Honeymania BodyButter to moisturize my skin after I have my showers at night // YvesRocher Deodorant 'Lemon' keeps me smelling nice all day and it doesn't contain aluminium // YvesRocher Foot Deodorant Lavendar whilst wearing Espadrilles without socks my feet always tend to smell a bit at the end of a long day walking through a hot city so I really like to bring this

Hair
LePetitMarseillais Shampoo Au Lait de Karité et au Miel // Dove Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner I haven't tested this yet, but I'm sure I'll love it as I've really enjoyed the leave-in spray. And nothing is better than treating your hair after hot beach days // Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Conditioning SprayCare Spray this really detangles my hair after a shower and leaves my ends looking all smooth and healthy // Tangle Teezer I recently bought the travel version of the original Tangle Teezer and I'm really pleased with it as it has a back protecting the bristles from breaking in your handbag and no hair will travel from your brush into your bag.. // Backcombing Brush as I'm not taking any hairstyling products with me, I always make sure to take something with me to backcomb as it just adds so much texture and volume to the hair // Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Tropical' you never know when you'll have a day not wanting to wash your hair..

Holiday Essentials 
Sarazen Anti Mosquito to protect me from mosquito bites // Autan Cooling Gel to sooth my skin when I've been bitten // Tweezers always a necessity! // Korres Sunscreen SPF 20 + SPF50 protect that skin from the sun!
Lots of Love
Julie