March 13, 2014

The Tag: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

I was tagged by fairlypale - a lovely 22-years-old beauty and lifestyleblogger - to do this great tag. Thank you!


 
buy this print via society6

Name a beauty regime that you rarely do!
Besides not moisturising my body as much as I should (...) I'm often to lazy to exfoliate. My skin would realy thank me if I did, but most of the times I'm just to lazy to put yet another product on and gently rub it in..

Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I quite enjoy washing my brushes whilst watching youtube videos so I would say that I do it regularly. Mostly once a week (sundays are perfect!) and some spotcleaning during the week.

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
If it's just one chipped nail I will usually paint over it. But once multiple chips appear I take the nailpolish off as soon as I come home. But that's probably because I don't mind bare nails and so I don't immediately have to repaint my nails like others do.


How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it.
I immediately rebuy products that I need before they run out completely. I just like my routines..

What is your worst beauty habit?
Not cleansing my face properly in the morning.. I love my routine, but sometimes I just enjoy spending a couple more minutes in bed or eating breakfast.

Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I hate taking out the trash.  But my boyfriend knows that and does it most of the time. And if not I will wait as long as possible..


When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I really like the process of getting ready so I take my time even if that means to wake up earlier than necessary. 

Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, most of the time. But sometimes you really need a specific product...

How organised is your make-up and nail polish? 
I don't have to many makeup and I like organizing, so everything's put away nicely. And this way I have everything on hand just where I need it.
 
Thanks againg for taging me fairlypale and now I would like to tag Lara from kleiderkraenzchen to do it.

 Tag Rules

1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link the blog.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun!

Lots of Love
Julie