February 27, 2014

The Beauty: Daily Face in berry tones


My simple face-of-the-day yesterday. I'm loving berry-pink blushers at the moment as they give a nice healthy touch to my snow-white winter skin. You can hardly see this in the pictures, but instead of using a taupe colour I applied a burgundy red to my crease!
 

 

Foundation: L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation in 'Rose Porcelain' 
Concealer: Yves Rocher Radiance Corrector & Concealer Pen in 'beige' 
Blush: Catrice Blush in 'Meet Berry'
Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
Eyeshadow: Kiko Eyeshadows in '234 pearly wine' and '220 metallic golden rose' 
Brushes: 234 Shader from Zoeva, Buffing Brush from Real Techniques, 200 Rounded Eyebrush by Kiko and Blush brush by Ebelin

not displayed:
Eyebrows: darkest shade of the NYX caviar&bubbles palette; Essence Eyeshadow Brush; Alverde Eyebrow Gel 'transluscent'

Lots of Love
Julie