September 20, 2013

The Style: French Holidays

French Holidays

Next friday I'll be heading to Corse (France) for my needed two weeks of "summer" holiday with the boy. I quote summer as it's really already autumn, but Corse has 25°C waiting for us though. Me being excited for sun but not being to optimistic about shorts and bikinis all day long, I've been looking for my perfect french pieces that are summery but won't let me get a cold.
So my packing list looks something like this..

Shirts
probably all of my striped shirts, just love stripes so much.. 

Shoes
- some comfy boat shoes for day time, walking around small villages and carrying them in my hand whilst walking down the beach
- simple, but chic ankle boots for the evenings

Bags
- big cognac bag for purse, sunnies, cardigan, waterbottle and eventually a bikini
- you might want to take a small bag with you when you're opting out for dinner, but I really like to take a big one as I can store a warmer jacket and light scarf inside 

Trousers
- slouchy boyfriend jeans, not to slouchy though you still want to look your best next to those beautiful french women
- dark skinny jeans make your legs look even longer and are perfectly for a chic dinner 

Jackets
I'm one for the blazers and dark blue is always the best option for a maritime look

Accesories 
just my watch and some stack on bracellets

Not so fancy Additions
let's face it: on holiday you want to look your best, but also be comfy as hell. so this will also be added to my suitcase
- rain coat
- fleece sweater
- warm socks
- bikini 
- rucksack

Do you have any trip advice for corse? I'm so looking forward to everything and especially the sun!
Lots of Love
Julie