June 24, 2013

The Style: Pink Summer Wedding

So this is for those of you who are attempting hot summer weddings. A bright pink pop of colour but just chic enough to fit for a wedding...

Pink Summer


I'm normally not a pink lover, but this dress really got me. Love the classic lines and the curvey figure that's even more accentuated through the beautiful ombre.
Complimenting the ombre dress I would choose a light rose colour for my lips and as you want to stay your lipcolour all day I would go for the Clarins Instant Light Perfecting Lipgloss (easy touchups ;) ). As a blusher I would stay in the same colourscheme as the dress. But no crazy application, just a hint of pink please! And then of course subtile eyes (maybe just mascara?).
And keeping up with the ombre I'd choose a off white clutch with small gold detailing to go with the top of the dress and let the pink fade out with light rose pumps.

Pack your touch up essentials and some blistering plasters and you're good to go for a hot summer wedding.

Are you already looking forward to any summer weddings?
Let me know below, on bloglovin, instagram or twitter!


Lots of love
Julie 

Oasis - ombre dress, €38 / Pull&Bear - platforms, €21 / New Look - envelope clutch, €9,36 / Gold heart necklace, €22 / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics - Blusher in "Plum" , €19