April 2, 2013

The Favourites: March 2013

For this months favourites I've got six beauty related things and five other random faves!


First to start with the Korres Guave Shower Gel. This is the HOLY GRAIL of shower gels. The smell is amazing. Fresh, fruity and not overly strong. But it's still on your skin when you get out the shower. And the other great thing is that it helps with my eczema. It's antiallergic, antibiotic and contains vitamin-C. Only disadvantage: my boyfriend loves this too. We emptied TWO bottles this month...
KORRES Guave Shower Gel - 9,95€
Protopic Eczema Creme - 40€ (but healtcare pays 35€ in Germany)

What's also helped wonders with my eczema (especially really dry under-eye patches and the ellbowarea...) is the Protopic Eczema Creme. You only get it at a pharmacy and you should ask your dermatologist first about it. But really, it is amazing! Can wear make-up again after 2 months of struggeling with strange patches..

There has been a change in my skincare routine (interested in an update by the way?). I've been using the Bioderma Cleanser in the evenings to take my makeup off and the Clarins Eyemakeup Remover to wipe away my Eye makeup.


Bioderma Sensibio H2O Sensitive Skin - 19€
Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover - 20€

And for Makeup these two lovelies have been my goto's:
This Eyeshadow Quad from .... and the Lancome Lipstick in ... Just some small pops of colour in a decent way. No big deals, but nevertheless lovely colours (a copery red, champagne, dark brown and beetroot/aubergine purple) and a bit of glammyglitter.





















Collistar Etno-Kit - stolen from my moms...
Lancome "L'absolu Rouge" 060JDA - sent by company

Musicwhise Tina Dico has wrapped me around her finger. Great voice, great live performances and harmonates with Helgi Johnson perfectly!



Then I've been drinking the "Winterzeit Tee" (wintertime tee) as it's not really spring outside and it tastes like almond biscuit and cinnamon. Yum! For sweets I've been loving walnuts. They come in a zipbag and are already cracked. Healthy alternative!!

And I've been in love with organizing, making lists and scribbling again, so my small black notebook never gets out of my handbag and I'm pinning as a maniac on Pinterest.

What have been your favourites this month? And are you also longing for spring? I really really want to go out with my leather jacket or a floaty shirt.. Cross your fingers!
Would love if you left a comment below, on bloglovinhellocotton or on twitter and instagram!

Lots of Love
Julie