January 27, 2013

The Weeks Nail: #1

My favourite nailpolish for the past week has been Manhattan Couture Carnival #01. It's a gorgeous military green. Which I love to combinate with a military coloured shirt or just some nude or burgundy clothes. The polish itself is full coverage after just one application and stays for 3 days without chipping which is amazing!





On top of the nails polish I put my KIKO Shiny Top Coat. You don't really need any topcoat on this polish, because it stays on my nails three days without chipping on its own. But I like some extra security, so I don't have to worry about my nails too often.






Did you have a favourite nailpolish in the last couple of weeks? And what do you think about army green? Would love if you left a comment below, on bloglovinhellocotton or on twitter!

Lots of love
Julie