February 2, 2015

The Favourite: With A Little Help From My Friends


beauty tools
Besides the beautiful products I like to slap on my face from day to day - which I talk about on here a lot - there are those beauty tools I just can't live without. They might not appear on your face, but they are the little workes behind the scenes that need a mention as well.

Face Clothes
To take off my cleansers and to gently exfoliate my face I love to use a face cloth. My favourite ones are from IKEA and come in a pack of 10. They're really cheap, but also very soft and efficient.
 
Cotton Pads 
I use oval cotton pads as I like to get the most out of one pad. To take off my mascara quicker I like to use slightly structured pads.

Brushes
Real Techniques and KIKO currently are my favourite brush brands. Both are affordable, but still great quality. I love the Real Techniques Stippling Brush and their Buffing Brush. The 201 from KIKO fits perfectly into my eye socket.
 
Tweezers
I've owned these tweezers by Pylones for about 5 years now and they're still amazing. With their really sharp tips they get out every small hair. And their theme is just too cute!
 
Eyelashcurlers
My favourite ones are from KIKO. They really grip your lashes and curl them in a beautiful way. 
 
Hair Supplies
Invisibobbles have been my favourite thing recently. They really grip onto your hair with pulling and don't leave a dent even after wairing a high ponytail for the whole day. I've also relied on small and big hairclips for clipping back strands of hair or a quick and easy updo. And to tame my mane I'm in love with my TangleTeezers.

Lots of Love
Julie